Saturday, October 17, 2009

Greetings


My name is Mr. Hands and I'll be helping my good friend with his blog. I am already a proud contributor to the very insightful and great blog, CHYEAH!. Ok, so that was a mindless plug. Sue me. Oh wait, you can't cause this is the interwebs. Suing someone for insulting your inferior intellect on the internet is like suing McDonald's for making you fat. It's crap. And you're a fag if you try. Anyway, if you haven't stopped reading this by now, good for you because you understand good humor and just want to be entertained. The world needs more people like you. Sit back and be ready for that entertainment. You deserve it afterall. I mean, what with going to school or working at whatever mindless job you certainly occupy, or trying to find time to masturbate in your own home, or perhaps even getting frustrated cause you can't get to the last level on Kingdom Hearts, you need a bit of fun and relaxation. In the months to come, you'll get it. Hands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment